Welcome to Mountain Tots Preschool
Welcome to Mountain Tots Preschool, a quality learning program located in Eagle, CO. At Mountain Tots Preschool, we believe in the value and uniqueness of each child we serve. Our preschool experience is designed to provide a high quality early learning enrichment program that enhances educational, social, emotional, physical, and cognitive development.
- All-Inclusive Tuition
- Safe & Secure
- Developmentally Appropriate and Enriching Curriculum
- Kindergarten Readiness
- Qualified, Caring, and Experienced Staff
- Competition is removed
- Gives children an opportunity to nurture one another
- Increased social participation
- Pace of learning is individualized
- Children Develop a sense of family with their peers
- Children are viewed as unique individuals
- Self-esteem blossoms
As caregivers and educators, our mission is to provide a safe and developmentally appropriate learning environment, which fosters a child’s natural desire to explore, discover, create, and become a lifelong learner. We believe early childhood is a special time of growth, development and a time for formation of character and ability. Mountain Tots Preschool provides a range of indoor and outdoor activities.
Our learning objectives:
- Gross Motor Development– Through outdoor play including skipping, dancing, jumping, ball handling, balance, group games, climbing, adventure play, and climbing
- Fine Motor Development– By cutting, pasting, drawing, writing, puzzles, small construction sets, and lacing
- Verbal Development– Through complex sentences, vocabulary, correct usage, and creative expression
- Concept Development– Increasing the child’s understanding and appreciation of the world through field trips, science, community visitors, and social sciences, number awareness and reading awareness
- Literature– Introduction to a variety of children’s literature (stories, tapes, poems, songs)
- Sensory Development– Learning through the refinement of the senses: touch, taste, smell, listening, and observation
- Creativity– Through drama, music, art, and self-expression
- Imaginative Play– Block, Housekeeping area, Puppets, Sensory Table, etc.
- Social Development– Sharing, ownership, cooperation, responsibility, consideration, and compassion of others
- Emotional Development– Learning to understand, accept, and handle emotions
- Self-Reliance– Leaning to take care of oneself (washing, cleaning, preparation of food, dressing, crossing streets, and handling emergencies
We invite you to learn about our simple enrollment process, our tuition rates and how to get added to our waiting list.
Explore our teaching and care philosophy, our experienced staff credentials and about the learning environment at Mountain Tots Preschool.
Take a peak inside our learning center, our outside play area, and our children engaged in fun, age-appropriate learning activities.